About two weeks ago, we had the opportunity to publish breathtaking photos on Instagram submitted by the participants of the ENGIE project’s #photocontest. Once again, we would like to thank all the participants for their contribution to the #photocontest.
The voting procedure has now been closed as of 16th May 2022. As previously mentioned, the number of ‘likes’ obtained by each photo have been counted, allowing us to have a selection of ten pictures with the most ‘likes’.
Here are our top 10 photos :
- Balonar by Defne Işik
- Faraklo Volcano by Giannis Dounis
- Grup by Ceren Güven
- Rainbow Mountain! by Cansin Alinda Albayrak
- Grotte di frasassasi cave by Efsa Nur Çelik
- Rock creates and shapes the Earth’s landscape by Dilruba Çağlayan
- Beauty of geological formation in nature by Yusuf Çevik
- Natural rocks by Dilruba Çağlayan
- Covão dos Conchos by Lara Sobral
- Petrified tree by Dilruba Çağlayan
Currently, a jury of geoscience role models is reviewing the pictures so as to determine the top 3. The winner will be announced on 1 June.
Stay tuned on our social media for the results of the next selection procedure!